AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Unusual Evening

Yesterday, I spent the evening as usual, woke up from a short nap, had a cup of green tea and start my work I took from work, or do my own work, writing, organizing or others, while cheking my messeges, reply some and talk to friends online. I spend about two hours doing that. So it is my evening routine of almost everyday, and usualy quiet.

But yestrday evening was not quite!

I was doing what I do always while talking to a close friend. I hear a hellicopter flying nearby, but since five years ago that voice is quite familiar, nothing unusual about a hellicopter or an aircraft flying nearby or close. Until, that hellicopter started firing!!!

The voice was so scary, as if a rifle but way louder. Took few pauses and resumed.

Dad was screaming at us calling us from the rooms to hide at the corridor where there are no windows..

So I did, I stayed there reluctantly, I had tons of things to do!

But the fire resumed, it was so scary..

Though I must be used to it by now, as I have been exposed to such thing huge part of my life, but I don't know why I was in shock after the fire ceazed.

It took my memory to the days of the war....

No comments: