AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another Painting


Here is the other painting Hisham gave to Hanan, as he promised her...

The story of Hisham reminds me of a story of one of my friend, her husband and his brother got assassined.. She is so young and has a three month old daughter. I remember the day we went to his funeral in his house. My friend with her baby in her lap, crying and saying: " My daughter became an orphan, befor she gets the chance to say the word ' daddy'!"

That was really devastating!!!!

Now I see my friend at work, dressed in black, holding that girl of one and a half year old now, smiles innocently, doesn't have any idea what is the word ' daddy ' means!!! and she never will!

Other story, parents got killed in front of their two children. I heard that those poor children still in shoke, they are injured but healable, how about the wound of the heart???? when will it heal???

How many children?? How many families??? WHY????? Ok I will stop writing because there are no words express or left to say..

No comments: