AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Iraqi Child...Exclusive



This peace is a real story happened to one of my friends, so she wrote an essay about it and wanted me to post it eclusively on my blog for the whole world to know the story of beautiful and intellegent Iraqi child his name is ( Hisham)
Now I will let her tell the story:

" I woke up in that beautiful sunny day, I had a strange feeling of ambition and struggle to build my future. I went to my college for trying to resume my studies. I had a lot of plans, non of them worked. But I didnt let that hold me down, it is spring now, no sorrow...

I have decided to visit a knidergarten nearby to inroll my nephew in it. While I was talking to the teacher, I have noticed paintings on the walls with very very beautiful colors, painted by the hands of the children, those one day will grow up and build the goals of the country. The paintings of a child express his personality and what he might be in the future, and what is his feelings in life, painting expresses the personality of the individual by colors and ideas.

While I was looking at those paintings with these wonderful colors, a certain one cought my attention, beautiful colors but a strange color is not approperiate for a child of three of four years old. which is black. I said to the teacher that who painted this must be very sad! she said yes. I asked her to show me the kid. So she did. I went to his classroom and there he was, an innocent soul, sitting all alone away form his friend. I asked "who painted this!!" a child said: " that's me, Hisham" . I whispered asking the teacher:" why he is so sad?" , " his dad got murdered!" she said..

How sad I am for him, I tried to change the atmosphere to more cheerful, I made the children laugh. I went to Hisham, I gave him papers, said to him " if you like to paintin black do it! but only once. Paint to me with the joyful colors, because we are in spring!!!" and so he did.
This is the story of Hisham, what he has done to be deprived form his father at this young age! This way! what is his fault to paint his life in black? At this age! This life is strange! How many children faced that? no answer.."

Hanan
March 9, 2008

Note: the picture above is the painting of Hisham with black colors, I will be posting another one soon...
This piece is written by my friend Hanan, translated and published upon her request.
Translated and revised be me.


2 comments:

Mtownes said...

Wow hiba nice story very interesting and quite sad!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, and very sad also i think.
Just Hope one day, People of iraq will have peace.