AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, February 9, 2008

So CLOSE TO DEATH!!!

Today, started like every other weekend day, for our weekend starts from Thursday night, then Friday, then Saturday and we start the week on Sunday.

As for every weekend, I woke up at 9 am, then started preparing my breakfast. while i was in the kitchen, I have noticed from the window which lets so much sunlight in, today is very sunny and beautiful day, so I got close to the window to take a look.

Suddenly, there was big bombing shook the window very hard! for a nano second i felt that the glass was going to shatter and kill me, that was so close!!! and so shoking!

For if it shattered, that is it! Wow, that was so scary. I've been close to death many times, this morning was one of them.

We also heard some glass shatters but it wasn't our house.

My brother yelled " Here it is!!"

I ran to the living room and he was right! i could see the smoke from the front door of the house, which faces north.

Our house located near a highway of two sides separated by a water channal called ( Army Channal) which is an artificial water channal built by one of the former Iraqi presidents, Abdul Kareen Qasim.

The explusion was on the other side of the highway. I saw poeple of my street including my brother, cousin and father running twards the explusion, others went out of their houses to see what was going on and stayed near their garages, and there was a guy walking a small white dog and the dog was so scared that it didn't know where to walk.

Luckily, no one got hurt. It turned out that it was an explusive device put on the side of the road, found and distroyed by US forces.

It took me some moments to realize what happened :) wow that was so strong and shoking! The window shook very hard!!! and i was like two centemeters away!!! without mentioning the voice!

No comments: