AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hellow


hellow

my name is Hiba Z Jameel

I am an Iraqi woman, as we all know Iraq has gone through a lot and so as its people which I happen to be one of them.

So here I'll try to share with the world my experience for all of you who read view this to see and be aware of it.
I also have done some stuff to document my experience. For example, in the year 2003, as you all know, there was the war that removed Saddam's regime. well, away from all political views and conflicts, I have wrote a book documenting my own experience as a person who had to live inside the war, I'm thinking of titling the book " in the eye of the storm"
I have also wrote some poems, the last poem written few days ago, it is about an Iraqi child in his way to school when a journalist stopped him and asked him what was his opinion about what is going on in his country, the poem is called " ROAD TO SCHOOL".

I wish I can be as accurate as possible

All the best

Hiba
P.S. : the picture you see on the right is for the flag and the map of my country
Your comments and opinions are most welcomed
See you

1 comment:

Mtownes said...

Hey homie nice peace! I will continue to follow your page...